3.3.13

Okay so it's been about a million years since I last posted.  First it was winter break and I was spending all my time relaxing and enjoying life in the real world and then as I was gearing back up for school and internet productivity my laptop died. I enjoyed a good few weeks computer-free and actually started to wish that I didn't need one for school and photo stuff.  But alas, my computer dependence runs too deep and I finally bought a new laptop.

Then the longer I go without writing on here, the more daunting the task becomes and I start to avoid it. For some reason I always feel the need to explain myself after a long absence and then I ramble on about why I haven't posted just like I'm doing right now.  

Anywho, I'm back (with a fancy new computer!) and I plan to make an honest attempt to keep up a little better.  And now that I've got all my excuses out of the way I can move forward and share with you a few of my current inspirations.

photographs of family by Julien Magre:




Kike Besada's beautiful collages:


food illustrations by Alice Pattullo:

No comments: