10.10.12

NEW BLOG


After a little bit of thought I decided to make the switch-over to blogger.  I want to include more writing along with my photos and it just seems like an easier option.  So welcome to my new/old blog!  I decided it was time to makeover, organize, and finally start keeping up- for reals this time.  My new job at the graphic design lab on campus leaves me with lots of free time in front of the computer, so I figure I may as well use it productively.

Things have been busy but enjoyable around here.  After a few very belated days of summer weather it's finally starting to feel like fall.  I always think of myself as a summer girl, but by September I'm always giddy with anticipation for baked pumpkin treats and cozy evenings at home.  

This year I plan to fully take advantage of the season.  I can't wait to: 

- go pumpkin hunting

- make these tostadas

- drink lots of mulled wine

- get outside and enjoy my last fall in this beautiful place I've called home for 22 years. 


No comments: